Customised Tie Back Top.
So many different style tops can be made with a simple t-shirt. Here is open ties back one that I made in the summer. Unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to take any step by step photo instructions, but hopefully it will still make sense.
- Cut away the neckline and some of the back leaving some seam allowance.
- Fold the new hem 2cm and sew leaving a hollow tube all the way along.
- Crop sleeves to desired length.
- From the leftover fabric cut a 5cm wide piece long enough to fit through the tube with a little excess to tie. You might have to stitch two pieces together to create a long enough piece.
- Thread through the tube, adjust and tie.
Modelled by the beautiful Yasemin.